- Share your apartment phone number and email address with the office.
- Call the office at (603) 536-4027 with your apartment phone number when you have it installed.
Move-in Punch List
- Use the “Move-In Punch List” to give us a picture of your apartment. If it was broken or damaged when you moved in, it goes on the list. If it was not broken or damaged, leave it off.
- If you find something amiss with the plumbing or electrical, please submit a maintenance request online.
- Return the completed list within 7 days of move-in.
- Parking is free at Fox Park Apartments.
- All resident’s vehicles MUST be registered with the office.
- Your parking sticker goes in the upper left corner of the rear window. A car without a sticker risks being towed.
- If you change cars, contact the office at 603-536-4027 to ensure it does not get towed in the morning.
- Additional vehicles (totaling greater than the number of bedrooms in your apartment) must be parked in the Winter Street lot.
- The following situations/spots are subject to towing without notification:
- In front of the ‘Don’t Even Think of Parking Here’
- In front of the ‘Reserved’ sign
- In front of the dumpster
- On any grass surface
- In entrance to Fox Park Drive
- Double parking
- In a handicapped spot
- At the top of the Winter Street lot so that the driveway is obstructed
- There is no parking available for visitor’s vehicles from Sunday through Thursday after 11 PM. All visitor cars are subject to towing after 11 PM.
- The responsibility for visitor’s illegal parking and subsequent towing falls on the shoulders of our residents. You should pay attention to this to prevent the financial hardship and inconvenience to your visitors.
- All maintenance requests must be submitted online to ensure they are handled in a timely manner. With online request submission, most maintenance issues are disposed of within 24 hours.
- In the event of an emergency or given the inability to log a request online, please route the issues accordingly during business hours and nights/weekends:
- Emergencies During Business Hours
- 8 AM to 4 PM, call 603-536-4027
- Emergencies on Weekends & After Business Hours
- Contact Randy Lebreche at 603-238-9021
Quiet Hours & Handling Neighbor Noise
- Fox Park Apartments should be quiet after 8 PM. Please make every effort to meet your neighbors so you are familiar to them should you have to knock on their door to request quiet.
- If your pleas for quiet are not respected, call Randy (603-536-8134). This information is recorded for future reference. Do not allow an inconsiderate neighbor to disturb your quiet time without using our system.
- Should the problem persist, the Plymouth Police will respond to Randy’s request.
- As with our parking requirements, you are responsible for your visitor’s behavior while at Fox Park Apartments.
- We offer online rent payments for your convenience. Log in to the Resident Portal to pay rent online. We have introduced this online payment feature for the convenience of our residents!
- Rent payments are also still accepted via check. Please make check out to Fox Park Apartments. Send the check to 41 South Main Street in Derry, NH 03038 or drop it off to the office in the Off Hours Drop Box located in the foyer behind the laundry room.
- Your trash must be placed in the dumpster, between Buildings One and Three.
- Do not store bags of trash in the hall outside your apartment door or on your balcony. The fine for our staff removing your trash from the hallway is $10 per bag.
- Dogs, ferrets, rabbits, etc. are not allowed in your apartment.
- As a result of unattended flames over our past history, candles are prohibited.
- Grills of any kind are not allowed on balconies. You may use the patio between Buildings Two and Four or your own grill on the grass behind your building.
- Limited to 5 in a one bedroom and 8 in a two bedroom apartment. Larger gatherings must be approved by the office.
- All windows have blinds installed. Should you require curtains, upper floor windows are 48 inches high and 72 inches wide. On the first floor they are 36 X 72.
- Blankets, sheets, flags, etc., are not acceptable as window treatments.
- Make sure your possessions are covered in the event of a loss. Your parents homeowners insurance may cover you while you are at school.